Monday 24 June 2013

Hunnu Air started direct weekly flight to Bangkok on 23 June 2013

Report by : Gan Yung Chyan
                 / KUCINTA SETIA
Distributed to All Press & Travel Professionals



Hunnu Air, Mongolia's second international and domestic airline, has begun direct weekly flights from Ulaanbaatar to Bangkok Don Mueang. It started its first scheduled flight to Bangkok on 23 June 2013, two months ahead of its original flight date and it will operate once-a-week between the two destinations every Sunday.

Hunnu Air hopes to attract Southeast Asian tourists to visit Mongolia via Bangkok and it hopes to fly to Singapore in the next two years. The airline has excellent domestic flight connections in Ulaanbaatar.

For further information, please visit Hunnu Air's web-site at www.hunnuair.com

2 comments:

  1. I truly appreciate perusing your blog and hanging tight for your next update. I am booking my tickets Chennai To Bangkok Flight
    flight travelling has really being easy for me .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work ! I am planning to travel to Delhi but I was confused about flight bookings, your post gave me an amazing idea to explore for Chennai To Bangkok Flight . Nice post, keep posting.

    ReplyDelete